View our Full-Service Facilities
Jack Daniels, Esq.
|After 43 years as a successful trial lawyer, Jack Daniels, Esq. is focusing his career on dispute resolution with a specialty in mediation. Mr. Daniels has tried and participated in mediations involving every type of civil case both as a plaintiff and defense trial lawyer. He is now using his experience to mediate professional malpractice, products liability, construction defect, bad faith, and all areas of personal injury. One attorney commented, “Jack knew all the issues that may have impeded the settlement on the case but helped us stay on the negotiation track.” Another client stated, “He used his experience and personable approach to help the clients be more realistic and ultimately settled the case.”
LEGAL CAREER & PRIOR EXPERIENCE
- Partner, Daniels, Fine, Israel & Schonbuch & Lebovits, Century City- Trial lawyer with a focus on insurance defense as well as trying plaintiff’s cases. (1999-2008)
- Partner, Daniels, Baratta, Fine- Civil litigation trial lawyer, represented both plaintiffs and defendants. (1982-1999)
- Partner, Acret & Perrochet, Civil litigation trial lawyer, represented both plaintiffs and defendants (1971-1982)
- Associate, Bolton, Groff & Dunne, Civil litigation trial lawyer, represented both plaintiffs and defendants (1963-66)
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- J.D. University of Southern California (1963)
- B.A. Dartmouth College (1959)
- Chairman, Trial Tactics and Procedures Committee Federation of Defense Corporate Counsel (1994-96)
- Member, Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates (since 1971) President, LA Chapter (1994) President- all California Chapters (1996)
ADR EXPERIENCE & SPECIALTIES
- Professional Malpractice
- Bad Faith
- Construction Defect
- All types of Personal Injury matters
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- Mr. Daniels was honored with a Roast in which hundreds of prominent lawyers and judges attended and was sponsored by the Consumer Attorneys of California (2002).
- He has been Chairman of the Jack Daniels LA- ABOTA Trial School since 1990.
- Additionally, Mr. Daniels has authored many articles for a variety of legal publications relating to discovery and litigation topics.
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
Aside from the law, Mr. Daniels enjoys golf, horseracing and playing poker.