View our Full-Service Facilities
Joseph S. D'Antony, Esq.
|For over 34 years, Mr. D’Antony has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in matters involving medical and professional malpractice, product liability, and all types of personal injury disputes as well as business litigation. Attorneys praise him for this expertise in medical malpractice cases, especially those involving pharmaceuticals. Mr. D’Antony sat Judge Pro Tem for Orange County Superior Court as well as a mediator and arbitrator for the ADR Court panels in Los Angeles. As a full-time neutral since 2007, clients have commented that “Joe is a great listener, he’s trustworthy and has a tremendous respect for all parties. He is determined, hard working and straight forward.” These attributes that made him a great trial lawyer also make him an effective neutral.
LEGAL CAREER & PRIOR EXPERIENCE
- Full-time Neutral (2007)
- Pro-Tem Judge and Panel of Arbitrators, Orange County Superior Court (1990-05)
- Attorney, Private Practice, practicing medical malpractice and general personal injury (1996–07)
- Partner, Di Caro, Highman, D’Antony, Dillard, Fuller and Gregor (formerly: Beam, Di Caro and D’Antony), practicing medical malpractice and general personal injury (1980-96)
- Law Offices of Joseph D’Antony, practicing medical malpractice and general personal injury (1977-80)
- Associate, Ruston and Nance, practicing medical malpractice and general personal injury (1973-77)
- Registered Pharmacist in California and Ohio (1963-73)
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- J.D., Pepperdine University, School of Law (1973)
- B.S., Pharmacy, Ohio Northern University (1962)
- Mediation Training, Pepperdine School of Law -Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution, Mediating the Litigated Case
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, California Bar Association
- Member, Orange County Bar Association
- Member, Southern California Defense Counsel
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Member, Italian American Attorneys of Orange County (Lex Romana)
ADR EXPERIENCE & SPECIALTIES
- Medical, Dental and Professional Malpractice, Wrongful Death, Products Liability, All type of Personal Injury Matters
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- In 2004, Mr. D’Antony was honored as Defense Trial Lawyer of the Year by the American Board of Trial Advocates. Prior to entering into the legal world, he also worked as a registered Pharmacist for many years in both hospital pharmacy, community and retail pharmacy which has expanded his knowledge and expertise in the medical fields.
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
In his spare time, Mr. D’Antony enjoys golf, tennis and jazz.
- All of Southern California