Judicate West Welcomes Greg David Derin, Esq.
Judicate West is on the move with a new location in West Los Angeles!
Judicate West Welcomes Hon. Christine Goldsmith (Ret.)
View our Full-Service Facilities
Follow Us on Facebook
Byron M. Rabin, Esq.
- Full time Mediator & Arbitrator since 1999
- Owner, manager & shareholder of various businesses
- Specializes in all types of catastrophic injury, personal injury matters, & workers compensation matters
"Creating a calming environment for resolution"
16 / 24
Michelle A. Reinglass, Esq.
- A trial lawyer for 30 years specializing in Employment Law
- Recognized by the Daily Journal as a “Top Labor & Employment Lawyer” in 2009 & 2010
- Specializes in all types of employment disputes and business matters
"Will Never Give up Trying to Settle Your Case"
17 / 24
Troy D. Roe, Esq.
- Full time Neutral since 1999, specializing in Mediation
- Recognized by the Daily Journal as a California “Top Neutral” (2002-2004, 2009-2011)
- Specializes in all types of catastrophic personal injury matters, medical malpractice, products liability & employment disputes
"Each day is a new challenge"
18 / 24
Hon. Michael B. Rutberg, Ret.
- Former LA Superior Court Judge & full time neutral since 2001
- Former trial attorney representing plaintiffs & defendants for over 10 years
- Specializes in personal injury, real estate, construction defect, products liability & professional malpractice
"A neutral approach, an assertive style"
19 / 24
Thomas E. Sharkey, Esq.
- Mediator & Arbitrator Since 1989
- Former plaintiff and defense trial lawyer for over 40 years
- Specializing in Personal Injury, Professional Malpractice, Aviation & Business disputes
"A Tailored Approach to Settlement"
20 / 24
Harrison W. Sommer, Esq.
- Former trial lawyer representing plaintiffs & defendants for over 32 years
- Recognized in 2011 as a "Top Neutral in California" by the Los Angeles Daily Journal.
- Specializes in personal injury, medical malpractice, elder abuse & products liability cases
"Giving people their day in court"
21 / 24
Robert M. Tessier, Esq.
- Former litigator for over 20 years representing plaintiffs and defendants
- Recognized by the Daily Journal as a Top Neutral in California in 2011.
- Specializes in mediating all types of personal injury, products liability and insurance matters
"A Humane and Personable Approach to Resolution"
22 / 24
Nikki Tolt, Esq.
- Represented plaintiffs and defendants for over 25 years
- Recognized by the Daily Journal as a California “Top Neutral” in 2008
- Specializes in mediating employment, personal injury, insurance and contract disputes
"My heart and soul goes into every mediation"
23 / 24
Michael D. Young, Esq.
- Commercial trial attorney since 1985 & Mediator since 1989
- Adjunct professor of Law in Negotiation and ADR processes at the USC Law School
- Specializes in intellectual property, environmental, employment, & complex commercial matters
"Bringing peace through creative solutions"
24 / 24
Andrew S. Albert, Esq.
- Former trial attorney representing plaintiffs & defendants for over 25 years
- Recognized by the Daily Journal as an “Up & Comer” in the California Top Neutral issue in 2009
- Specializes in employment, insurance coverage/bad faith, professional malpractice and all types of personal injury matters
"Finding a common ground"
1 / 24
Hon. James J. Alfano, Ret.
- Former Orange County Superior Court Judge for 20 years
- Full time mediator & arbitrator for over 10 years resolved thousands of cases
- Specializes in all types of personal injury matters, including medical & professional malpractice and contractual business disputes
"Creating a positive environment for resolution"
2 / 24
Hon. Chris R. Conway, Ret.
- Former 20 year Los Angeles Superior Court Judge, Supervising Judge of the Probate calendar
- Litigator for over 20 years in both civil and business matters
- Specializes in all types of personal injury, probate, business and professional malpractice disputes
"Up close and personal"
3 / 24
Joseph S. D'Antony, Esq.
- Former trial attorney representing plaintiff and defendants for over 34 years
- Known for his straight-forward and respectful approach and dedication to resolution
- Specializes in medical and professional malpractice, products liability and personal injury matters
"Passion For Helping People"
4 / 24
Jack Daniels, Esq.
- Former trial attorney representing plaintiffs & defendants for 39 years
- Chairman of the Jack Daniels LA ABOTA Trial School
- Specializes in all types of personal injury matters, insurance coverage / bad faith, & professional malpractice
"An opportunity to give back"
5 / 24
Thomas S. Dillard, Esq.
- Full time neutral since 1999, Former trial attorney representing both plaintiff & defendants for over 23 years
- Recognized by the Daily Journal as a California “Top Neutral” in 2010
- Specializes in medical malpractice, elder abuse, bad faith, & all types of personal injury matters
"A practical and skillful approach"
6 / 24
Robert N. Dobbins, LLM, Esq.
- Former litigator & transactional attorney for over 32 years
- LL.M. & Masters Degree in Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine
- Specializes in real estate, commercial & employment matters & developing ADR systems design
"Within difficulty, lies opportunity"
7 / 24
Gary N. Donovan, Esq.
- Former trial lawyer representing plaintiff & defendants for over 25 years
- CA real estate broker, mediation training, Pepperdine University
- Specializes in real estate, construction defect & personal injury disputes
"Keeping it real"
8 / 24
Janet Rubin Fields, Esq.
- Full time Neutral since 1999, Former trial attorney representing plaintiffs & defendants for over 15 years
- Recognized by the Daily Journal as a California “Top Neutral” every year since 2007
- Specializes in personal injury, employment, real estate, insurance and legal malpractice matters
"Each case is a blank canvas"
9 / 24
Darrell A. Forgey, Esq.
- Full time neutral since 2006, Former trial lawyer for over 30 years
- Recognized by the Daily Journal as a California “Top Neutral” in 2010 and 2011.
- Specializes in catastrophic injury & wrongful death, products & professional liability, insurance coverage & commercial disputes
"Giving the parties closure"
10 / 24
Darryl H. Graver, Esq.
- Has heard over 3500 cases as an Arbitrator & Mediator since 1973, MBA in business, Pepperdine University
- Trial attorney representing plaintiffs & defendants for over 30 years
- Specializes in all types of personal injury, real estate, insurance & products liability matters
"An unparalleled depth of experience"
11 / 24
Hon. Gabriel A. Gutierrez, Ret.
- Arbitrator, Mediator & Private Judge since 1997
- Former L A County Superior Court Judge
- Specializes in complex cases, employment & all types of personal injury matters
"Going the extra mile"
12 / 24
Jay Cordell Horton, Esq.
- Former trial attorney representing plaintiffs & defendants for over 35 years
- Recognized by the Daily Journal as a California "Top Neutral” every year since 2007
- Specializes in medical malpractice, elder abuse, complex & catastrophic personal injury matters
"Providing insight and experience"
13 / 24
Hon. James Jackman, Ret.
- Former Orange County Superior Court Judge in civil & probate departments
- Full time Neutral since 2000
- Specializes in personal injury, probate, business & professional malpractice matters
"The journey to settlement is the most satisfying part"
14 / 24
Hon. Michael G. Nott, Ret.
- Former Justice, Ct of Appl 2nd Dis., former trial judge & former trial attorney representing plaintiffs & defendants for over 20 years
- Mediation training, Pepperdine University
- Specializes in business/commercial, employment, class actions, & personal injury matters
"Talent combined with judicial experience"
15 / 24
Judicate West, one of California's leading providers of dispute resolution services features a highly select panel of neutrals, including judges retired from all levels of the courts and a broad cross-section of skilled professional attorney mediators and arbitrators. Since 1993, Judicate West has grown both in size and reputation by delivering for our clients "results beyond disputeSM." Our team of well trained, knowledgeable and experienced case managers and efficient administrators serve you by handling all the details of the case in a manner that promotes results and ensures neutrality.
Find out how we can be of service to you on your mediations, arbitrations and private judging needs; call any of our full service facilities and speak with one of our experienced case consultants.
Judicate West provides an innovative set of commercial arbitration rules promoting just, speedy, economical and enforceable dispute resolution through arbitration. Our rules reflect a commitment for achieving arbitrated resolution within six months.
Judicate West is proud to announce the Judicate West foundation to support access to legal services for those in need.
When negotiation and traditional mediation fail to produce the result you need, there are few options. Your client can cave in or head to trial... until now! Introducing Jury Mediation, the most advanced tool for breaking impasse.
Joint venture dispute with claimed damages exceeding $80 Million settles and business relationship is saved, after 2 cross country mediation sessions.
"Their high level of service is one of the major reasons why Judicate West is our ADR provider of choice (by a lot!)."
- Defense Attorney in LA County