Judicate West is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual with a minimum of 2 years legal experience. We have an immediate opening in our downtown Sacramento office for an administrative position with multiple growth opportunities.
* Administrative support for professional mediators, arbitrators, and case management team.
* Meeting and greeting clients with goal of building client relationships.
* Learning all aspects of custom software programs and data integrity to advance toward case scheduling and management.
* Ensuring gold standard quality on tasks such as collecting fees and confirming attendance.
* Facility oversight and maintenance.
* Answering multi-line phones.
* College degree
* Minimum 2 years legal experience
* Exemplary interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Outgoing personality and natural conversationalist
* Professional demeanor with the ability to maintain confidential information
* Capable to work independently and prioritize tasks with a high level of attention to detail
This is a full time position in our office. Benefits are available after 90 days. To be considered for this position you must submit your resume and a cover letter via email.
Please no phone calls. We will only consider direct applicants who provide their resume and cover letter via email.